Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Edit Posts ‹ My Blog — WordPress

The "exciting" thing about being a welder is that you don't ever know what your going to come across, to fabricate, fix, or repair. Will it be steel, aluminum, brass, or even plastic. The "interesting" thing is, what you learn about on how this world relies on materialistic things to make their day come together. Here I am fabricating a box for an electrician one day to replacing a fifth wheel on a tractor trailer the next day, and then installing duct work systems in a jewelry factory while they were operating, WoW.. all that gold, I can go on. Now, the "exciting" thing about being an entrepreneur is very similar but then somewhat different, you look at life and get ready for what it throws at you. Instead of the material bonding, now your bonding, with the world. The "interesting" thing about being an entrepreneur is the people you actually meet. You share your thoughts and dreams and find out that we all have the same common grounds, but doing it is different from saying it. My point here is, as a welder I was making my job determine what I was going to do or where I was going to be the next day. Now as an entrepreneur I make the decisions and making four times the money. Are there any questions: www.guzzsmarketingsecrets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment